Dear Stamp Friend! Budapest . May. 17. 2009.
I am looking for honest collectors/dealers for stamp trade/swap/exchange.
ONLY SERIOUS DEAL!
1. SALE - I have a lot of stamps in my well organized stock containing more at least 1 millions of used stamps of more than 400 stamp issuing countries and more than 200 000 all different in variety, than about €/$ 100000 in catalog value of mint stamps in complete sets, arranged by countries and topicals, furthermore about 10 meters of column of FDCs, and Maxicards worldwide
2. SELL - you can get 99.9% of the basic issues of Hungary and many imperforated, FDCs, Maxicards, Covers, errors/varieties, Private Commerorative Sheets.
3. CASH PAYMENT. You may order even 1 stamp, but postage + handling cost will be added.
4. NEW ISSUES of HUNGARY . for face value + 10% + postage.
5. EXCHANGE – I am interested in one country collections of any country of the world. – mint, or used, NOT mixed – the maximum variety possible. In return, I can send Hungary – MNH, or USED – base: same quantity – ie. Stamp for stamp.
The conditions of the exchange should be agreed in advance.
Due to the high postage costs the minimum quantity must be about 1000 large pictoral used, or 500 mint stamps. For security reason the letters should only be sent - REGISTERED.
6. TRADE - Dealers may ask for my “ Trade “ conditions.
Letter address: János P. CSERKUTI, H - 1029 Budapest . Ördögárok u. 160. Hungary.
Phone: 36 1 275 8106
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Olympic 1960. -
5 weeks ago